Assisted Living RN Director
Essential Job Functions
We are looking for an experienced RN to be our Assisted Living Director. This person will be responsible for overseeing the Health & Wellness (Assisted Living) Department and the care of our residents. This includes health assessment and services planning for all of the community residents, as well as the coordination for residents’ health needs from the health care community and vendors. This position manages a staff of professionals through supervision, education, and support.
- Establishes staffing guidelines to provide all requested services for residents.
- Creates a resident need-based staffing pattern which can adjust with changes in resident acuity including the development of designated lead staff for all shifts.
- Creates overall staffing schedules; provides guidelines for staff replacement, and designs strategies for staffing fluctuation and overtime management.
- Recruits, develops, and retains Resident Assistant staff per company policy/procedure.
- Conducts staff performance evaluation at regular intervals per community/company policy/procedure.
- Conducts a monthly staff meeting for all Resident Assistant staff to provide community information, to review areas of concern and to problem-solve department matters.
Education and Experience
Demonstrates evidence of current geriatric knowledge with work experience. Baccalaureate degree in health-related field recommended; nursing required, RN preferred.
Our benefits package is one of the best in the business. We offer it all: Medical, Dental, 401K, Disability, and Life insurance, plus vacation, sick leave, meal discounts, travel benefits, as well as year-round company-sponsored events and activities.
Leisure Care, a One Eighty Company, has been a leader in the senior housing industry for nearly 40 years. We're experienced. We're ambitious. We're fun. And we're looking for talented people to join our team. At Leisure Care, we strive to positively impact the lives of our customers and employees each and every day. Our culture is rich with people who possess the natural desire and instinct to serve others, and the principle of leading a balanced life forms the foundation of this culture. We call it the Three-Thirds Lifestyle -- putting family first, giving back to the community second, and meaningfully contributing to the company third. After all, happy employees outside of the office make for more dedicated, creative, and productive employees in the office.
Leisure Care's unique philosophy of Five-Star Fun has made us one of the most desirable companies to work for, both inside and outside of the senior housing industry. And it has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
Leisure Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The safety of our residents and staff is our top priority! We regularly modify our protocols in alignment with best practices as determined by the CDC and the local DOH, while keeping alignment with our company values of doing the right thing.