Essential Job Functions
The Bartender is responsible for taking orders, preparing and serving alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and light meals to guests, courteously and efficiently according to company standards. The bartender will have knowledge of designated glassware, ingredients, preparation methods and garnishes for each drink and will be responsible for preparing drinks based on company-standard recipes. The bartender will also maintain stock and supplies in addition to keeping the bar area clean and well organized and the equipment clean and in good working order.
- Monitors and maintains cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Maintains knowledge of all menu items, liquor brands, beers and non-alcoholic selections available.
- Maintains knowledge of the particular characteristics and description of our wine/ champagne by the glass and major wines on the wine list.
- Maintains knowledge of the particular characteristics and description of our beers and spirits/liquors.
- Maintains knowledge of designated glassware, ingredients, preparation method and garnishes for each drink.
- Maintains knowledge of and strictly abides by state liquor regulations, particularly those prohibiting service to minors, intoxicated persons and serving alcohol in a safe manner.
- Maintains a professional and positive attitude with other departments and their staffs.
- Assists service staff by fulfilling all service requests.
- Assists with weekly/monthly inventories.
- Follows the daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance program and cleaning schedule and properly documents maintenance needs on work orders...
- Maintains knowledge of service standards as they relate to table/seat/station numbers, room capacity, hours of operation, menus, price range and company dress code.
- Obtains assigned bank and ensure accuracy of contracted monies. Keep bank secure at all times.
Our benefits package is one of the best in the business. We offer it all: Medical, Dental, 401K, Disability, and Life insurance, plus vacation, sick leave, meal discounts, travel benefits, as well as year-round company-sponsored events and activities
Leisure Care, a One Eighty Company, has been a leader in the senior housing industry for nearly 40 years. We're experienced. We're ambitious. We're fun. And we're looking for talented people to join our team. At Leisure Care, we strive to positively impact the lives of our customers and employees each and every day. Our culture is rich with people who possess the natural desire and instinct to serve others, and the principle of leading a balanced life forms the foundation of this culture. We call it the Three-Thirds Lifestyle -- putting family first, giving back to the community second, and meaningfully contributing to the company third. After all, happy employees outside of the office make for more dedicated, creative, and productive employees in the office.
Leisure Care's unique philosophy of Five-Star Fun has made us one of the most desirable companies to work for, both inside and outside of the senior housing industry. And it has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
Leisure Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.