Essential Job Functions:
Responsible for keeping accurate financial records for the community and coordinating the community business
office in partnership with the General Manager.
- Processes monthly resident billing in a timely and accurate manner.
- Receives cash receipts, processes deposits and records revenue transactions received by the community.
- Processes or manages accounts payable including the review of vendor invoices for accuracy and timely processing of payments to vendors.
- Maintains community check registers.
- Balances monthly financial records and completes community tasks for the month-end closing of A/P and A/R on a timely basis.
- Submits appropriate financial information to the corporate office and General Manager.
- Reviews payroll information for accuracy. Acts as liaison between department heads, General Manager and corporate office regarding payroll matters.
- Assists General Manager in completing tasks for employee onboarding, maintenance, and termination. Is direct contact for the corporate office for questions related to new hires, pay, terminations, etc. Ensures that department heads process paperwork in a timely manner.
- Processes and manages all benefit programs; reviews all benefits paperwork for accuracy and timeliness and submits to the corporate office in a timely manner.
- Supervises petty cash account according to policy.
- Assembles and maintains resident and employee files in compliance with company policy and state regulations.
- Excellent math skills essential.
Excellent organizational skills.
Communicates well with
- persons who are aging or have dementia
- resident's family members and co- workers
- supervisors while maintaining courtesy and professionalism.
- Maintains company standards related to attendance, punctuality and dress code.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Experience using technology to support bookkeeping (MRI, Clickpay, Avid), payroll and benefits administration.
Our benefits package is one of the best in the business. We offer it all: Medical, Dental, 401K, Disability, and Life insurance, plus vacation, sick leave, meal discounts, travel benefits, as well as year-round company-sponsored events and activities.
Leisure Care’s unique philosophy of Five-Star Fun has made us one of the most desirable companies to work for, both inside and outside of the senior housing industry. And it has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
At Leisure Care, we strive to positively impact the lives of our customers and employees each and every day. Our culture is rich with people who possess the natural desire and instinct to serve others, and the principle of leading a balanced life forms the foundation of this culture. We call it the Three-Thirds Lifestyle- putting family first, giving back to the community second, and meaningfully contributing to the company third.
Leisure Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.