Business Office Manager
Essential Job Functions:
Business Office Manager - Manages the community business office, maintains accurate financial records, administers the community's benefits program, supervises the front desk staff, and assists the General Manager with occasional administrative duties.
- Processes all monthly resident billing in a timely and accurate manner.
- Receives cash receipts, processes deposits and records revenue transactions received by the community.
- Processes or manages accounts payable including the review of vendor invoices for accuracy and timely processing of payments to vendors.
- Maintains community check registers.
- Balances monthly financial records and completes community tasks for the month-end closing of A/P and A/R on a timely basis.
- Submits appropriate financial information to the corporate office and General Manager.
- Reviews payroll information for accuracy. Acts as liaison between department heads, General Manager and corporate office regarding payroll matters.
- Assists General Manager in completing tasks for employee onboarding, maintenance, and termination. Is direct contact for the corporate office for questions related to new hires, pay, terminations, etc. Ensures that department heads process their paperwork in a timely manner.
- Processes and manages all benefit programs; reviews all benefits paperwork for accuracy and timeliness and submits to corporate office in a timely manner.
- Supervises petty cash account according to policy.
- Assembles and maintains resident and employee files in compliance with company policy and state regulations.
- Supervises front desk staff, including hiring and performance management.
- Assists General Manager with administrative duties.
Education and Experience:
- Two (2) years of college or equivalent bookkeeping or accounting experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of office computer systems and standard accounting principles.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Previous benefits administration experience preferred.
Our benefits package is one of the best in the business. We offer it all: Medical, Dental, 401K, Disability, and Life insurance, plus vacation, sick leave, meal discounts, travel benefits, as well as year-round company-sponsored events and activities.
Leisure Care’s unique philosophy of Five-Star Fun has made us one of the most desirable companies to work for, both inside and outside of the senior housing industry. And it has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
At Leisure Care, we strive to positively impact the lives of our customers and employees each and every day. Our culture is rich with people who possess the natural desire and instinct to serve others, and the principle of leading a balanced life forms the foundation of this culture. We call it the Three-Thirds Lifestyle- putting family first, giving back to the community second, and meaningfully contributing to the company third.
Leisure Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The safety of our residents and staff is our top priority! We regularly modify our protocols in alignment with best practices as determined by the CDC and the local DOH, while keeping alignment with our company values of doing the right thing.