Essential Job Functions
This is a broad-scoped caregiver position. The Resident Assistant has full responsibility for direct resident care. This includes assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), including personal care, helping residents participate in their daily activity program and some laundry and housekeeping tasks.
- Assists resident with all personal care skills (bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting) as described in company policy/procedure and individualized by the resident service plan.
- Makes appropriate observations about the resident’s condition in every interaction with the resident.
- Reports information to the appropriate person in a correct time frame according to the company policy/procedure.
- Records and follows up with changes in resident’s condition in a timely manner according to company policy/procedure.
- Records omission of services in the resident service plan and follows up as appropriate according to company policy/procedure.
- Assists residents with laundry and housekeeping services as described in company policy/procedure and individualized on the guest service plan.
We seek a candidate with two years' demonstrated experience in a caregiving role. Current CNA or Home Health Aide preferred.
Leisure Care, a One Eighty Company, has been a leader in the senior housing industry for nearly 40 years. We're experienced. We're ambitious. We're fun. And we're looking for talented people to join our team. At Leisure Care, we strive to positively impact the lives of our customers and employees each and every day. Our culture is rich with people who possess the natural desire and instinct to serve others, and the principle of leading a balanced life forms the foundation of this culture. We call it the Three-Thirds Lifestyle -- putting family first, giving back to the community second, and meaningfully contributing to the company third. After all, happy employees outside of the office make for more dedicated, creative, and productive employees in the office.
Leisure Care's unique philosophy of Five-Star Fun has made us one of the most desirable companies to work for, both inside and outside of the senior housing industry. And it has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
Our benefits package is one of the best in the business. We offer it all: Medical, Dental, 401K, Disability, and Life insurance, plus vacation, sick leave, meal discounts, travel benefits, as well as year-round company-sponsored events and activities.
Leisure Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.