Essential Job Functions:
The Concierge is responsible for managing and completing a wide range of hospitality and convenience services to residents, residents’ families, and caregivers.
- Participates, as an active member, with the retirement community’s management team in developing plans for hospitality services including:
- service offerings
- customer communication
- satisfaction measurements and input for program development
- Coordinates services with community department leaders for residents in a timely fashion.
- Works closely with the community bookkeeper to ensure accurate billing.
- Maintains a professional image with appropriate business partners and vendors.
- Plays an active role in community functions by assisting in planning, set-up, and delivery of service to residents.
- Participates in marketing the retirement community and its hospitality services.
Our benefits package is one of the best in the business. We offer it all: Medical, Dental, 401K, Disability, and Life insurance, plus vacation, sick leave, meal discounts, travel benefits, as well as year-round company-sponsored events and activities.
Leisure Care, a One Eighty Company, has been a leader in the senior housing industry for nearly 40 years. We're experienced. We're ambitious. We're fun. And we're looking for talented people to join our team. At Leisure Care, we strive to positively impact the lives of our customers and employees each and every day. Our culture is rich with people who possess the natural desire and instinct to serve others, and the principle of leading a balanced life forms the foundation of this culture. We call it the Three-Thirds Lifestyle -- putting family first, giving back to the community second, and meaningfully contributing to the company third. After all, happy employees outside of the office make for more dedicated, creative, and productive employees in the office.
Leisure Care's unique philosophy of Five-Star Fun has made us one of the most desirable companies to work for, both inside and outside of the senior housing industry. And it has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
Leisure Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.