Dining Room Manager
Seattle , US-WA , US
Essential Job Functions
Murano Senior Living has an opportunity for an extraordinary Dining Room Manager who knows how to deliver a superior hospitality experience, understands over-the-top customer service, is willing to invest time and training to develop and mentor an amazing staff, wants to be part of a community leadership team that is supportive and collaborative, and chooses to actively ‘do the right thing’. If this sounds like you, then we should definitely talk.
The Dining Room Manager is responsible for the entire front of the house operation including training of service staff, organization and cleanliness throughout the entire restaurant. Will provide high service standards that assure residents, guests, and family members' satisfaction. Will meet all company policy and procedures. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of full table experience along with previous restaurant management experience.
Our benefits package is one of the best in the business. We offer it all: Medical, Dental, 401K, Disability, and Life insurance, plus vacation, sick leave, meal discounts, travel benefits, and more!
- Trains direct and schedules in front of house staff. Responsible for maintaining labor hours as determined by budget.
- Ability to provide written and verbal performance evaluations.
- Ability to set goals and accomplish them in a timely manner.
- Supervises and practices, "meet, seat, & greet" protocol while using resident and guest names whenever possible.
- Supervises all aspects of restaurant and bar operations including table/section set up, cleanliness, side work duties, bussing, reset and customer service.
- May be required to serve a section of tables during periods of staff shortage.
- May be required to perform host/hostess job functions.
- Communicates clearly with kitchen staff to meet resident requests and "exceptional service standards".
- Teaches and promotes the philosophy of "the dining services promise".
- Recognizes performance issues and provides corrective solutions.
- Maintains china, glass, linen, and small wares inventory.
- Attends weekly department head meetings.
Leisure Care, a One Eighty Company, has been a leader in the senior housing industry for nearly 40 years. We're experienced. We're ambitious. We're fun. And we're looking for talented people to join our team. At Leisure Care, we strive to positively impact the lives of our customers and employees each and every day. Our culture is rich with people who possess the natural desire and instinct to serve others, and the principle of leading a balanced life forms the foundation of this culture. We call it the Three-Thirds Lifestyle -- putting family first, giving back to the community second, and meaningfully contributing to the company third. After all, happy employees outside of the office make for more dedicated, creative, and productive employees in the office.
Leisure Care's unique philosophy of Five-Star Fun has made us one of the most desirable companies to work for, both inside and outside of the senior housing industry. And it has never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you have a strong desire to apply for a fun and rewarding job, please apply today!
Leisure Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
All staff hired at a Leisure Care managed community after June 30th, 2021 must provide acceptable evidence of vaccination or become vaccinated for COVID-19 immediately upon hire as a condition of employment. Leisure Care managed communities comply with provisions established by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, including those related to COVID-19 vaccinations and the interactive process.