Life Enhancement Program Coordinator
Essential Job Functions
This Life Enhancement Program Coordinator is responsible for the design and implementation of the recreation program based on residents needs. Are looking for a job where your sole responsibility is to have fun??
Low Acuity Care (No lift community)
· 95% Resident Satisfaction for over 5 years
· Unlimited access to beverages
· Employees for $1 can choose off restaurant menus
· Strong Management Retention
- Designs and implements a recreation therapy program that supports and enhances residents cognitive needs.
- Responsible for classroom set-up and break down.
- Keeps the program expenses within budget.
- Procures age and cognition appropriate teaching materials.
- Maintains resident class attendance and progress records.
- Makes appropriate observations about the resident’s condition.
- Markets classes to residents and family members.
- Provides on-going orientation, support and dementia education to residents, family members, staff.
Our benefits package is one of the best in the business. We offer it all: Medical, Dental, 401K, Disability, and Life insurance, plus vacation, sick leave, meal discounts, travel benefits, as well as year-round company-sponsored events and activities.
Leisure Care, a One Eighty Company, has been a leader in the senior housing industry for nearly 40 years. We're experienced. We're ambitious. We're fun. And we're looking for talented people to join our team. At Leisure Care, we strive to positively impact the lives of our customers and employees each and every day. Our culture is rich with people who possess the natural desire and instinct to serve others, and the principle of leading a balanced life forms the foundation of this culture. We call it the Three-Thirds Lifestyle -- putting family first, giving back to the community second, and meaningfully contributing to the company third. After all, happy employees outside of the office make for more dedicated, creative, and productive employees in the office.
Leisure Care's unique philosophy of Five-Star Fun has made us one of the most desirable companies to work for, both inside and outside of the senior housing industry. And it has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
If you live and breathe Five-Star Fun, please apply today!
Leisure Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.