Marketing Coordinator - Seattle, WA (Corporate Office)
Leisure Care’s unique philosophy of Five-Star Fun for our residents and employees has made us one of the most desirable companies to work for. Our successful 40+ year history of providing senior services in a hospitality-based living environment is fueled by hiring only the best people, then training and treating them well.
We are currently seeking a corporate Marketing Coordinator in our Seattle office. This position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing and supports the marketing efforts of Leisure Care and all Leisure Care-managed retirement communities. The primary responsibilities of this role are to coordinate various company and community marketing initiatives including online reputation management, traditional and digital advertising, public relations, social media and website maintenance, and to assist with SEO and SEM. Other responsibilities include:
- Cultivate strong relationships with community marketing teams, general managers, corporate office personnel, and vendors. Act as liaison between these individuals and the corporate marketing team.
- Assist in training marketing teams at the communities on advertising placement and ordering process, field questions, and consult on specific order needs.
- Track, analyze, and optimize social media channels, trends, and their impact on the company brand; collaborate with community teams to develop and refine best practices and programs to improve results and engagement for local community Facebook pages.
- Respond and manage online reputation for Leisure Care and all communities.
- Assist communities in collecting online reviews and testimonials.
- Help the marketing team with traditional media planning and work with advertising agency to ensure that the correct media is booked and run.
- Assist in content marketing strategy, upload articles to WordPress, and carry out other website updates/edits.
- Work with the home office team to create PR campaigns in the local cities where we have communities to grow brand awareness and drive local links to the website.
- Use Chatmeter to manage and update all local listings (Google, Yelp, Facebook, etc.).
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to wear many different hats in the marketing world and get exposure to multiple channels. We are seeking a self-motivated, creative, highly-organized, enthusiastic individual who is able to multi-task, communicate, and interact with many types of individuals, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with fun people, and has excellent customer service skills. Qualified candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or a related field, or one year of relevant experience. The candidate must have a passion for marketing, eagerness to learn, and a can-do, positive attitude. Experience with WordPress and/or basic HTML is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you have a strong desire to apply for a fun and rewarding job, please apply today!
Leisure Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Full Time