Payroll Specialist- Corporate Office: Seattle, WA
Leisure Care, located in downtown Seattle, is looking for someone that shares our vision of balance, fun, and productivity to join our Team as a Payroll Specialist.
We are seeking a self-motivated, organized, enthusiastic individual who is great at promoting internal and external customer relations and really enjoys working with fun, innovative people.
Top contenders for this job will be able to meet the following qualifications and requirements:
- 2 + years’ experience processing multi-state payroll
- Working knowledge of ADP payroll products. Payforce, Kronos, and ADP Reporting is a plus!
- Exceptional customer service and strong communication
- Ability to be analytical and multi-task are extremely important
- Self-motivated, energetic and vibrant attitude is key!
We offer an excellent wage and benefits. This is a great opportunity to build on your existing skills and grow your payroll career with a stable, expanding company!
Leisure Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Full Time