Event Coordinator/Programs Supervisor - Russelville Park Portland, OR. We are looking for a Program Supervisor with a friendly, professional, and energetic personality who has a passion for improving the lives of others and working with seniors.
- Responsible for the activity calendar including planning and executing all events. Activity selection will take into account community-specific preferences, holiday occurrences, greater community functions, and creative special events.
- Creates schedules for community bus service including local shopping, medical visits, scenic and destination trips.
- Ability to creatively decorate the community for various events.
- Researches, interviews and hires entertainment for events while remaining within budgetary constraints.
- Establishes a relationship with outside sources i.e., local senior centers, religious groups, libraries, hospitals, high schools, and local merchants.
- Acts as a part of the overall management team in regard to the operation of the community.
We seek a candidate who will enjoy being part of a fast-paced, team-oriented community! A self-motivated, vibrant personality is a must! Three years’ experience in programs and/or senior services is preferred. Experience with public relations is a plus!
Our benefits package is one of the best in the business. We offer it all: Medical, Dental, 401K, Disability, and Life insurance, plus vacation, sick leave, meal discounts, travel benefits, as well as year-round company-sponsored events and activities.
Leisure Care, a One Eighty Company, has been a leader in the senior housing industry for nearly 40 years. We're experienced. We're ambitious. We're fun. And we're looking for talented people to join our team. At Leisure Care, we strive to positively impact the lives of our customers and employees each and every day. Our culture is rich with people who possess the natural desire and instinct to serve others, and the principle of leading a balanced life forms the foundation of this culture. We call it the Three-Thirds Lifestyle -- putting family first, giving back to the community second, and meaningfully contributing to the company third. After all, happy employees outside of the office make for more dedicated, creative, and productive employees in the office.
Leisure Care's unique philosophy of Five-Star Fun has made us one of the most desirable companies to work for, both inside and outside of the senior housing industry. And it has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
Leisure Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.