Receptionist - Fort Collins, CO
MacKenzie Place Fort Collins is redefining the retirement industry and it shows in the service we provide! We are now looking for a Receptionist who is friendly and professional with a passion for improving the lives of others. If you want to break out of the traditional mold and experience a refreshing environment join us at MacKenzie Place, a Leisure Care managed retirement community whose philosophy of Five-Star Fun for our residents and employees has made it one of the most desirable companies to work for.
Top contenders for this job will:
- Present a great first impression for visitors and callers
- Enjoy being part of a fast-paced, team-oriented community
- Find handling multiple phone lines and projects to be a lot of fun!
- Deliver excellent customer service to a wide variety of clientele
- Have exceptional communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
- Really thrive on multi-tasking and pleasing the customer
Prior front desk receptionist experience preferred, but we are willing to train a candidate who is self-motivated, energetic, vibrant, and professional. Exceptional communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills are essential as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package for full time employees. We are currently hiring for the evening shift, both full time and part time positions available. If you have a strong desire to apply for a fun and rewarding job, please apply today!
Leisure Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Full Time