What We Are Looking For:
We are seeking part-time receptionist available to work 3pm-8pm Wed & Thu. Guaranteed 10 hours a week with an increase in available hours in March. The Front Desk Receptionist is an important position in that it is the communication hub of the community. This is an excellent position for someone with a friendly and positive attitude, to gain valuable admin experience. There is opportunity for advancement to Full-Time and/or change in hours & days in future. We have a great team and we are excited to see it strengthen and grow!
Essential Job Functions:
Responsible for the front desk duties in addition to carrying out general administrative tasks. Presents a friendly and professional atmosphere for all visitors to the community.
- Greets all visitors to the community in a friendly and professional manner.
- Answers and directs phone calls.
- Maintains resident emergency data summaries, phone logs, emergency procedures manual, resident sign-in/sign-out logs, guest sign-in books and other documentation specified by management.
- General typing and filing.
- Monitors electronic resident call box.
- Maintains cleanliness of front desk and main entrance.
- Monitors office supplies.
- Adheres to HIPAA laws and respect the privacy of residents and coworkers.
- Maintains personal hygiene to company standards.
- Smiles and has fun while remaining professional and safe!
Successful candidates will have 1 years of prior front desk receptionist / customer service experience. Exceptional communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills are essential as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Our benefits package is one of the best in the business. We offer it all: Medical, Dental, 401K, Disability, and Life insurance, plus vacation, sick leave, meal discounts, travel benefits, as well as year-round company-sponsored events and activities.
For Part-Time this position offers:
- A company provided 401k after 6 months of employment.
- Up to 40 hours accumulated Oregon sick time.
- An encouraging and supportive team oriented environment.
- An ideal fit for a self-motivated, energetic and vibrant personality.
- The possibility of promotion to full time in future.
- Friendly & supportive coworkers.
- No late nights!
Canfield Place, a beautiful and inviting Retirement Community with 88 apartments licensed for both independent & assisted living, is located in the Highland Hills area of Beaverton, Oregon. Our parent company, Leisure Care, a One-Eighty Company, has been a leader in the senior housing industry for over 40 years. We're experienced. We're ambitious. We're fun. And now we're looking for talented people to join our team. At Canfield Place, we strive to positively impact the lives of our residents and employees each and every day. We are always looking for friendly, positive & compassionate people to join our team.
Our culture is rich with people who possess the natural desire and instinct to serve others, and the principle of leading a balanced life forms the foundation of this culture. We call it the Three-Thirds Lifestyle -- putting family first, giving back to the community second, and meaningfully contributing to the company third. After all, happy employees outside of the office make for more dedicated, creative, and productive employees in the office.
Leisure Care's unique philosophy of Five-Star Fun has made us one of the most desirable companies to work for, both inside and outside of the senior housing industry. And it has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
Apply now and discover what it means to be a part of 5 Star Fun!
Check us out at https://www.facebook.com/canfieldplace
Leisure Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.