Receptionist - Portland, OR
The Ackerly at Timberland is redefining the retirement industry and it shows in the service we provide! We are now looking for full time and part time Receptionists who are friendly and professional with a passion for improving the lives of others. If you want to break out of the traditional mold and experience a refreshing environment join us at The Ackerly, a Leisure Care managed retirement community whose philosophy of Five-Star Fun for our residents and employees has made it one of the most desirable companies to work for.
Top contenders for this job will:
* Present a great first impression for visitors and callers
* Enjoy being part of a fast-paced, team-oriented community
* Find handling multiple phone lines to be a lot of fun!
* Deliver excellent customer service to a wide variety of clientele, including seniors
* Really thrive on multi-tasking and pleasing the customer
Prior front desk receptionist experience preferred but we are willing to train a candidate who is self-motivated, energetic, vibrant, and professional. Exceptional communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills are essential as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
We offer an excellent wage and benefits for full time employees. If you have a strong desire to apply for a fun and rewarding job, please apply today!
Leisure Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Full Time