Receptionist - Rochester, NY
The Villages at Unity is redefining the retirement industry and it shows in the service we provide! We are looking for a Receptionist that is friendly and professional who has a passion for improving the lives of others. If you want to break out of the traditional mold and experience a refreshing environment join us at The Villages at Unity, a Leisure Care managed retirement community whose philosophy of Five-Star Fun for our residents and employees has made it one of the most desirable companies to work for.
Top contenders for this job will:
* Present a great first impression for visitors and callers
* Enjoy being part of a fast-paced, team-oriented community
* Find handling multiple phone lines to be a lot of fun!
* Deliver excellent customer service to a wide variety of clientele, including seniors
* Really thrive on multi-tasking and pleasing the customer
Prior receptionist experience preferred but we are willing to train a candidate who is self-motivated, energetic, vibrant, and professional. Exceptional communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills are essential.
We offer an excellent wage. We currently have an 'as needed' opportunity in our Assisted Living/Memory Care community. Ideal candidate will have evening availability (4p - 8p) during the week and day/evening availability on weekends.
If you have a strong desire to apply for a fun and rewarding job, please apply today!
Leisure Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Part Time