Resident Assistant I | Shower Aide PT Thu to Sun
What We Are Looking For:
We are seeking part-time Shower Aides available to work Thu (6am-3pm w/1hr lunch), Fri (7am-11am), Sat (7am-11am), & Sun (12pm-9pm w/1hr lunch). For this position there is a $50 bonus for going 30 days (from hire date) with no call outs & an additional $150 bonus for going 60 days (from hire date) with no call outs. There is always opportunity for advancement and growth to other positions, hours & days. We have a great team and we are excited to see it strengthen and grow!
Essential Job Functions:
This is a broad-scoped caregiver position. The Shower Aide primarily gives showers to residents but may also help out as caregiver. This includes assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), including personal care, helping residents participate in their daily activity program and some laundry and housekeeping tasks.
- Primarily assists with showers (stand by & hands on assists).
- Assists resident with all personal care skills (bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting).
- Makes appropriate observations about the resident’s condition in every interaction with the resident.
- Reports information to the appropriate person in a correct time frame according to the company policy.
- Records and follows up with changes in resident’s condition in a timely manner.
- Records omission of services in the resident service plan and follows up as appropriate according to company policy.
- Assists residents with laundry and housekeeping services as needed.
- Adheres to HIPAA laws and respect the privacy of residents and coworkers.
- Maintains personal hygiene to company standards.
- Smiles and has fun while remaining professional and safe!
For Part-Time this position offers:
- Up to 40 hours accumulated Oregon sick time.
- A company provided 401k after 6 months of employment.
- An encouraging and supportive team oriented environment.
- An ideal fit for a self-motivated, energetic and vibrant personality.
- Friendly & supportive coworkers.
- $50 bonus for going 30 days (from hire date) with no call outs.
- Additional $150 bonus for going 60 days (from hire date) with no call outs.
Canfield Place, a beautiful and inviting Retirement Community with 88 apartments licensed for both independent & assisted living, is located in the Highland Hills area of Beaverton, Oregon. Our parent company, Leisure Care, a One-Eighty Company, has been a leader in the senior housing industry for over 40 years. We're experienced. We're ambitious. We're fun. And now we're looking for talented people to join our team. At Canfield Place, we strive to positively impact the lives of our residents and employees each and every day. We are always looking for friendly, positive & compassionate people to join our team.
Our culture is rich with people who possess the natural desire and instinct to serve others, and the principle of leading a balanced life forms the foundation of this culture. We call it the Three-Thirds Lifestyle -- putting family first, giving back to the community second, and meaningfully contributing to the company third. After all, happy employees outside of the office make for more dedicated, creative, and productive employees in the office.
Leisure Care's unique philosophy of Five-Star Fun has made us one of the most desirable companies to work for, both inside and outside of the senior housing industry. And it has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
Apply now and discover what it means to be a part of 5 Star Fun!
Check us out at https://www.facebook.com/canfieldplace
Leisure Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.