Sales Advisor - Kennewick, WA
Hawthorne Court, the premier retirement community in Kennewick, is now looking for a Sales Advisor to join our team! If you want to break out of the traditional mold and experience a refreshing environment, join us at Hawthorne Court, a Leisure Care managed community whose philosophy of Five-Star Fun for our residents and employees has made it one of the most desirable companies to work for. Our successful 40+ year history of providing hospitality-based living environments and services for seniors is fueled by hiring only the best people, then training them well and treating them well.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales and a unique understanding of enriching people’s lives through hospitality services. Experience in the senior industry is not as important as the ability to sell lifestyle.
Top contenders for this job will:
- Discover prospect and family member needs and create a customized solution
- Cultivate strong relationships and establish trust
- Drive the sales process by conducting tours, delivering exceptional creative follow-up, and generating move-ins to achieve census goals
- Manage a lead and referral database
- Possess excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
- Enjoy contributing to a team environment wherein creativity is paramount
Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook is a must. May require some evenings and weekends.
Compensation includes a base wage plus commission. If you have a strong desire to apply for a fun and rewarding job, please apply today!
Leisure Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Part Time