Sales Advisor - Seattle, WA
Imagine for a moment a cross between your all-time favorite home and your all-time favorite resort. The result would be an over the top hybrid of cozy and lavish. Of fun and stately. Of ahhhh and wow. Murano Senior Living is here. And we are looking for a Sales Advisor to join our team to lead the retirement community to success.
Located on Seattle’s First Hill next to the Frye Art Museum, Murano was designed with its customers first, and offers 24 stories of beautifully appointed apartments, high-end amenities and services, over-the-top customer service and care, and sweeping views of Puget Sound, Mt. Rainier, and downtown. Murano is managed by Leisure Care, a local company with more than 40 years’ experience challenging the senior housing industry to innovate. Our successful history of providing hospitality-based living environments and services for seniors is fueled by hiring only the best people, then training them well and treating them well.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales and a unique understanding of enriching people’s lives through hospitality services. One year of Senior Living experience preferred, but experience in the senior industry is not as important as the ability to sell lifestyle.
Top contenders for this job will:
- Discover prospect and family member needs and create a customized solution
- Cultivate strong relationships and establish trust
- Drive the sales process by conducting tours, delivering exceptional creative follow-up, and generating move-ins to achieve census goals
- Manage a lead and referral database
- Possess excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
- Enjoy contributing to a team environment wherein creativity is paramount
Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook is a must. Will require some evenings and weekends.
Compensation includes a base wage plus commission. We also offer full benefits. If you have a strong desire to apply for a fun and rewarding job, please apply today!
Leisure Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Full Time