Sales and Move-In Coordinator
Sales and Move-In Coordinator - Vancouver, WA
Van Mall is now looking for a Sales and Move-In Coordinator to join our team! If you want to break out of the traditional mold and experience a refreshing environment, join us at Van Mall, a Leisure Care managed community whose philosophy of Five-Star Fun for our residents and employees has made it one of the most desirable companies to work for. Our successful 40+ year history of providing hospitality-based living environments and services for seniors is fueled by hiring only the best people, then training them well and treating them well.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales and a unique understanding of enriching people’s lives through hospitality services. Experience in the senior industry is not as important as the ability to sell lifestyle. With a "whatever it takes" attitude, the person in this position will coordinate the move-in process to create a smooth transition from the sales decision to a successful residency in the community. So, if you are an ambitious professional who is looking for a job that will open the door to a rewarding career opportunity, this is the job for you.
Top contenders for this job will:
- Discover prospect and family member needs and create a customized solution
- Cultivate strong relationships and establish trust
- Drive the sales process by conducting tours, delivering exceptional creative follow-up, and generating move-ins to achieve census goals
- Possess excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
- Enjoy contributing to a team environment wherein creativity is paramount
Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook is a must. Will require some evenings and weekends. Five years of progressive sales experience preferred.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package. If you have a strong desire to apply for a fun and rewarding job, please apply today!
Leisure Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Full Time