Community Sales Manager
Leisure Care is an Senior Living Community that manages upscale, hospitality-based retirement communities. Leisure Care's unique philosophy of Five-Star Fun for our guests and employees has made it one of the most desirable companies to work for. Our successful 40 years of providing hospitality-based living environments and services for seniors is fueled by hiring only the best people, then treating them well and training them well.
We are currently recruiting for a Community Sales Manager at The Linden at Dedham A self-motivated individual and creative thinker, goal driven, energetic, professional personality is required.
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to drive a sales team.
- Ability to sell the community to prospective residents.
- A proven track record of success.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Exceptional communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills are essential.
- Possess the ability to build trust, establish rapport, and problem-solve - these are a must!
- At least two years of experience as a sales manager is preferred, but most important is having the go-getter attitude and passion that gets the job done and inspires others.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you have a strong desire to apply for a fun and rewarding job, please apply today!
Leisure Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.