This position will be responsible for the production of timely and accurate financial statements for our senior housing communities, prepare journal entries, reconciliations and account analysis.
· Prepare financial statements for communities. Analyze & document variances and reconcile balance sheet accounts.
· Prepare cash projections for communities; if needed. Post daily journal entries related to cash for communities & related entities
· Prepare workpapers for annual financial statement audits and tax preparation by CPA firm.
· Prepare all related tax forms for communities such as sales/use tax, personal property tax, and unclaimed property tax returns.
· Review general ledger accounts to ensure that capital expenditures have been properly coded in accordance with the Company’s capitalization policy.
· Download community payroll information into the general ledger and post all necessary journal entries associated with payroll.
· Review available cash against weekly property check runs to provide authorization to Accounts Payable for payment release.
· Complete monthly property bank reconciliations and research and clear open items in a timely manner.
At least two years of previous related experience required. Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent education/experience is required. Exposure to the property management industry and MRI software is a plus!
Leisure Care offers an excellent wage and comprehensive benefits package. If you have a strong desire to apply for a fantastic and rewarding job, apply today!
Leisure Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Full Time