Valet Parking Attendant $500 Signing Bonus
Valet Parking Attendant - Responsible for greeting all residents and guests in a friendly and courteous way and parking and retrieving residents and guests’ vehicles to and from the parking garage in a safe and efficient manner.
Leisure Care, a One Eighty Company, has been a leader in the senior housing industry for nearly 40 years. We're experienced. We're ambitious. We're fun. And we're looking for talented people to join our team. At Leisure Care we strive to positively impact the lives of our customers and employees each and every day. Our culture is rich with people who possess the natural desire and instinct to serve others, and the principle of leading a balanced life forms the foundation of this culture. We call it the Three-Thirds Lifestyle -- putting family first, giving back to the community second, and meaningfully contributing to the company third. After all, happy employees outside of the office make for more dedicated, creative, and productive employees in the office.
Leisure Care's unique philosophy of Five-Star Fun has made us one of the most desirable companies to work for, both inside and outside of the senior housing industry. And it has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
Our benefits package is one of the best in the business. We offer it all: Medical, Dental, 401K, Disability, and Life insurance, plus vacation, sick leave, meal discounts, travel benefits, as well as year-round company-sponsored events and activities.
Essential Job Functions
- Is knowledgeable of proper etiquette when greeting and interacting with residents and guests.
- Assists residents and guests by parking their vehicle, with care and respect, in the community’s parking garage.
- Observes all safety rules and exercises good judgment when parking the vehicle.
- Understands and adheres to the parking patterns and layout.
- Understands and adheres to the Valet Parking Procedures policy (GS-2), including how to properly complete
- Valet Ticket and procedures involving use of the Valet Key Box.
- Assists residents and guests with belongings and luggage.
- Understands and adheres to the "pull order" procedures for retrieving parked vehicles.
- Has current CPR and first aid certification.
- Is knowledgeable of and complies with company policy/procedures.
- Understands the company’s accident procedures.
- Understands that the safety of the driver and pedestrians must be a top priority.
- Greets all residents and guests in a gracious and professional manner.
- Properly assists residents and guests out of and into their vehicles.
- Provides a seamless arrival and departure for all residents and guests.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Communicates with
- persons who are aging or who might have dementia,
- resident’s family members,
- co-workers, and
- supervisors in a courteous and professional manner.
- Knowledge in operating all types of passenger vehicles with standard or automatic transmission.
- Ability to park all vehicles in a safe manner and adhere to company policies and procedures on safety.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and appearance based on company standard.
- Ability to adapt to changing resident and guest needs.
- Maintains company standard related to attendance.
- Maintains company standard related to punctuality.
- Maintains company standard related to dress code.
- high School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 19 years of age with a valid driver’s license from the state where the retirement community is located and acceptable driving record.
- At least, 2 (two) years driving experience.
- Must comply with all company pre-employment policies and procedures, including company requirements for valet parking attendants.
- Prior experience working in customer service, preferred.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by employees assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of
all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this position and as a result, other duties may be assigned. Overtime hours may be required.
Leisure Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Valet Attendant,Parking Attendant/Valet,Parking Attendants